Welcome to my first day 2017, on which I have decided to start blogging my life on a regular basis, maybe a daily or weekly basis ...to be determined.
There are some things that as 20-somethings we go through, particularly when we live in a big city, particularly when you're single. And they're much more common than it feels when it's actually happening to us. I'm here to write about it to accomplish multiple things: to not feel alone, to share my experiences so you don't feel alone, and to just get it out of my system and move forward. Topics will cover making new friends, dating, working, and more. Life is an adventure and a roller-coaster, so the least I can promise is some sort of story. If you don't like it, then don't read it easy as that, if you do awesome, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!
Now we begin: Welcome to The True Confessions of Living and Being Single in a Big City!
No comments:
Post a Comment